A G.E. factory photo of one of the first electric locomotives for freight trains supplied to Companhia Paulista, shot in June 4, 1921. Note the different livery of this machine, with "C.P." written in big letters. This copy, from the Jack Swanberg files, is courtesy of Nicholas Burman, from São Paulo SP.
Return to C.P.E.F. Electric Locomotives Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni