A passenger train being pulled by the #380 electric V8 locomotive in 1946. Note that the locomotive still has the original factory livery, only one colour (probably green/brown) without any stripes. Note, in the following photos, the most famous livery, blue with cream stripes. This train has two kinds of passenger cars, separated in two homogeneous sets (an hurrah to the Companhia Paulista organization and care to details!); probably each set would serve the main wide gauge branches of this railroad, Itirapina-Barretos and Itirapina-Bauru. This photo belongs to the collection of the Companhia Paulista museum; this copy is courtesy of Paulo Cury, from Jundiaí SP.
Return to C.P.E.F. Electric Locomotives Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni