The double track electrified line between Jundiaí and Campinas. The overhead catenary was supported by eucalipt trunks. This photo was originally published in the book Traçado de Ferrovias (Railroad Building), by Jerônimo Monteiro Filho, edited in 1955. The copy was kindly sent by Hermes Yoiti Hinuy, from São Paulo SP.
Return to C.P.E.F. - The Road Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni