Electric box locomotive #405, built by General Electric-ALCO, builder numer #8007. It was delivered to Companhia Paulista in February 1922, originally with the number #209. Regrettably it was scrapped in 1978 by FEPASA, at that time with the number #6405. This photo was shot at the Jundiaí maintenance works by Guido Motta in 1969 and was originally published at the July 1989 of Revista Ferroviária.
Return to C.P.E.F. Electric Locomotives Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni